Newborn Photography Props Cute Animal Sets, 3 Pcs
Description: handmade unisex gentle and baby skin friendly Cute Animal Sets for Newborns will make your baby's first home photographs look sooo cute and fun as if taken in a Studio. These amazing props will surprise your family and friends and boost your Instagram. Your baby and you will definitely enjoy your newborn's first photography session at home.
Material: Cotton Blend.
What you get for $19.99: 3 Pcs Handmade Animal Set - a Diper Cover and a Hat and an Accessorie
What happens after you place order
- SHIPPING: immediately after you place your order, we start processing it. We check your order for quality assurance, pack it, print the shipping labels and forward it to our shipping company for dispatch. Order processing time is between 1-7 business days, but usually it takes a day or two /depending on when the order was placed/.
- DELIVERY: delivery is FREE and normally takes 2-3 weeks. If you'd like an item with faster delivery, please, tap HERE. All packages are delivered via a trackable method. Once our shipping company forwards the tracking number to us, we will in turn send the tracking number to your email or phone number according to your choice.
- IMPORTANT: Due to different light and brightness settings there might be slight color difference between the picture you see in your device's screen and the item you'll receive.
- CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY: Here at the Smart Parents Store you can enjoy a happy and secure shopping. We love our customers and want you to rest assured we'll take care of everything from the moment you Add to Cart till the day you receive your item and tell us you are happy with it. More than that, you have 30 days return guarantee. So, don't hesitate, go pick your little one's size and Place Order. And expect to see your baby's nrand new cute bunny photography props at you porch soon.
How can I DIY my Newborn's First Photography Session
- Read a little about lights /the more light the better, daylight is just fine, big window in the session room is welcomed/
- Go online and find the newborn photography picture ideas that will inspire you
- Think of a solid color background /white wall is just OK/
- Get some cosy drapes and dresses ready for your baby's photography session
- Dress your baby in some cute outfits right before breasfeeding and putting them to sleep. When they fall asleep, grab your camera and enjoy your newborn photography session at home with no stress, no appointments, no hurry.
- If something goes wrong, don't worry, you'll be able to try again later.
When is the best time for Newborn Photography Session?
The first 2 weeks of your baby's life are considered to be the best time for the first Newborn Photography. And it is not only because your baby sleeps so much during this period /which is true/, but also because of the baby acne /which appears to about every 4th newborn at the age of 2-4 weeks/. Since you might not want this little things to accompany your newborn's first photography session, consider the first 2 weeks of age.
Talking about the best time for the Newborn Photography, there is another circumstance to be taken into consideration, called Neonatal Jaundice, a yellowish discoloration of the white part of the eyes and skin in a newborn. It happens to about 60% of full term newborn and 80% of premature babies and lasts for about 7-10 days in term newborns and 14 days in premature newborns. Some parents do not appoint the newborn photograpfy session until this yellow color totally disappears. And here is a trap: if we wait too long, 25% of us will get from that yellow color directly into the baby acne.
Well, honestly speaking, none of these two states is a real problem either for your baby or their first photography session. This is life and you might decide to just take those pictures whenever it is comfortable for you or whenever your baby photographer is available. These are just things to know beforehand and we are writing about them only because they happen to almost every newborn but they are talked about so little. Who of us has heared about these physiological states before facing them as a new parent or reading this article?
So, here is what seems to be a rational conclusion: if you'd prefer to imprint that sweet flawless baby you newborn really is between Jaundice and Acne, consider the second week of your baby's life for their newborn photography.