Baby Wrap Carrier Adjustable Breastfeeding Cover Cotton Sling
Baby wrap carrier description
Firm, tightly-woven of 95% cotton, 5% spandex, this wraps are great for keeping Mom's and Dad's hands free and relieving back and neck pain, while non-stop bonding with the baby and promoting breasfeedeing. There are no buckles, belts and snaps, it's genuine style perfect sling, just follow our packing instructions and it'll work great for you.
DIMENTIONS: the light pink one is 1.9 x 17.38 feet / 0.58 x 5.3m. The light blue and light gray ones are slightly smaller - 1.47 x 16.7 feet / 0.45 x 5.1m. Which means they all provide excellent support for the baby's head, neck and back, and a comfortable ride for the baby and work evenly great for thin, oversized and regular-sized moms and dads. You are free to work, do housework, shop and more.
- GET CLOSER: enhance the bond with baby. They all love being close to mommy! She can hear your beating heart and feel the warmth from your body and sleep peasefully.
- BREASTFEEDING FRIENDLY: Since the baby is near your breast, you can feed him or her any time they ask for it. The more milk is sucked, the more milk is produced. With this slings, breastfeeding can be both convenient and private.
- ERGONOMIC: Say goodbye to shoulder pain and back strain. The baby wrap carrier surrounds you and your baby's spine, making it easy to counteract the baby's weight with your back. No longer get tired or get any sore muscles.
- SAFETY GUARANTEE: free from any harmful dyes or chemicals.
WEIGHT: Suitable for newborns and babies under 35 lbs / 15 kg.
GREAT GIFT IDEA: for a new parent and soon-to-be mother.
What happens after you place order
- SHIPPING: immediately after you place your order, we start processing it. We check your order for quality assurance, pack it, print the shipping labels and forward it to our shipping company for dispatch. Order processing time is between 1-7 business days, but usually it takes a day or two /depending on when the order was placed/.
- DELIVERY: delivery is FREE. Average delivery time 10-21 days. If you need a baby carrier with 7 day delivery, please, tap HERE. This item may ship from one of our US warehouses, as like as our manufacturer's warehouse from across-the-border. In case of cross-border delivery, we are responsible for customs clearance process and customer is responsible for their personal customs duties, if any are applicable.
- TRACKING: All packages are delivered via a trackable method. Once our shipping company forwards the tracking number to us, we will in turn send the tracking number to your email or phone number according to your choice.
- CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY: Here at the Smart Parents Store you can enjoy a happy and safe shopping. We love our customers and want them to rest assured we'll take care of everything from the moment you Add to Cart till the day you receive your item and tell us you are happy with it. GO AHEAD, pick your own Baby Carrier and Place Order NOW when the price has dropped drammatically. And expect to see your life saver at your porch soon.
What baby carrier to buy? What baby carrier do i need? The Baby Carrier you see in this page is the most painless way to carry your baby, yet more expensive that slings. Slings are commonly cheaper and better for hot days, yet it takes some time to learn how to use slings, while baby carriers are easy to put on and take off and you don't need to wrap them up each time you need to go out.
Which baby carrier is best for newborns? Can baby carrier be used from birth? Only carriers which are designed for newborns may be used from birth. Read description carefully.
Is baby carrier safe? Yes, as long as used correctly. Important if you breastfeed in your baby carrier, make sure you see your baby's face and always bear in mind what you have to do to quickly take your baby out of the carrier in case of chocking.
Will baby overheat in carrier? How many layers should baby wear in carrier? Some quality carriers are designed for hot days, yet if it's too hot, keep an eye on your baby and protect her from sun.
Which baby carrier is easiest to put on? Baby carriers like the ones you see in this page are easier to put on and take off if compared to slings.